BlackBerry Curve 9360

Discussions around the BlackBerry version of the LDS Tools application.
duane@8adams.com

BlackBerry Curve 9360

Post by duane@8adams.com »

I need help with my BlackBerry Curve 9360 cell phone. I've recently been moved into a YSA ward. I can pull up my home local stake phone directory, but not able to pull up the YSA stake phone directory to stay in contact with my YSA ward. I have a BlackBerry Curve 9360 phone. I'm using T-Moble as a service provider. I can access the directories on the church web site www.lds.org. However, how do i get the phone to show both stake phone directories? Also i haven't been able to get the phone to update my Gospel Library to the current conference talks. It always seems to be a year behind when i try and update the data. Do i need to upgrade my phone or is there a way to get help?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: BlackBerry Curve 9360

Post by russellhltn »

Assuming your membership records have moved into the YSA ward, and you're not an out-of-unit leader, I'd think it should work. Have you verified that things have switched in the on-line directory?

I'm not sure what the development status of the BB LDS Tools is. All I know is the last message in this section was 4.5 months ago.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “BlackBerry LDS Tools”