Cannot enter Admin mode

Discussions about the Newsletter Tool at LDS.org.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Cannot enter Admin mode

Post by russellhltn »

Sorry, I was looking at the lesson schedule.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mevans

Post by mevans »

Admin mode isn't fixed for me, either.
chrislo

Newsletter

Post by chrislo »

Hello,

I am having trouble accessing the Newsletter for my ward through LDS.org. I am the Bishop and the administrator, however, whenever I click on the "Admin" link to update who can post. Each time I try to access the "Admin" link I receive this message, "An error has occurred. Please try your request again or return to the homepage."

Please advise if you are able to help.

Thank you!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Newsletter

Post by russellhltn »

chrislo wrote:I am having trouble accessing the Newsletter for my ward through LDS.org. I am the Bishop and the administrator, however, whenever I click on the "Admin" link to update who can post. Each time I try to access the "Admin" link I receive this message, "An error has occurred. Please try your request again or return to the homepage."
Your post was merged with an exiting topic. As you can see it's a known problem. No time like for resolution.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Looks like Admin is working now. It was a little slow to start, but it did start. (And yes, I'm talking newsletter.)

mevans

Post by mevans »

russellhltn wrote:Looks like Admin is working now. It was a little slow to start, but it did start. (And yes, I'm talking newsletter.)
Confirmed. It works for me, too (and wasn't slow to start) :)
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

mevans wrote:
russellhltn wrote:Looks like Admin is working now. It was a little slow to start, but it did start. (And yes, I'm talking newsletter.)
Confirmed. It works for me, too (and wasn't slow to start) :)
Likewise.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Newsletter”