I look for aid from Dalla Texas

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
zegarra30-p40

I look for aid from Dalla Texas

Post by zegarra30-p40 »

Sorry by my evil English, I am secretary of district in Peru and family to changed to Dallas Texas, I need to find out that district cards must to attend to send his, if exists somebody that can help me.:confused:
I Ihave the direction and telephone of the family.:rolleyes:

Thank you very much by the aid. Greetings to all from Peruvian the andes.;)
Javier Zegarra
Zegarra30@hotmail.com:)
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

zegarra30 wrote:Sorry by my evil English, I am secretary of district in Peru and family to changed to Dallas Texas, I need to find out that district cards must to attend to send his, if exists somebody that can help me.:confused:
I Ihave the direction and telephone of the family.:rolleyes:

Thank you very much by the aid. Greetings to all from Peruvian the andes.;)
Javier Zegarra
Zegarra30@hotmail.com:)
If I understand you correctly, a family in your district has moved to Dallas. You are trying to find out what ward the family now lives in so that you can send the membership records to that ward.

If that is correct, use the new meetinghouse locator at http://maps.lds.org and enter the family's new address. Then the first ward listed under Assigned Congregations is probably the ward they now live in.

If I did not understand correctly, you might want to post your question in Spanish. There are some people on this forum who speak Spanish well and can help you with your question.
opee

Post by opee »

Alan_Brown wrote:If I understand you correctly, a family in your district has moved to Dallas. You are trying to find out what ward the family now lives in so that you can send the membership records to that ward.

If that is correct, use the new meetinghouse locator at http://maps.lds.org and enter the family's new address. Then the first ward listed under Assigned Congregations is probably the ward they now live in.

If I did not understand correctly, you might want to post your question in Spanish. There are some people on this forum who speak Spanish well and can help you with your question.

Hno Zegarra:

Queria traducir el mensaje de Alan_Brown por se acaso lo queria en castellano:

"Si entiendo correctamente, una familia de su distrito se mudo a Dallas. Ud. quiere saber a que barrio pertenezca para que pueda mandar las cedulas de miembrecia a ese barrio.

Si es correcto, puede utilizar el localizador de barrios: http://maps.lds.org y llenar la forma con la direccion nueva de la familia. El primer barrio listado bajo "Assigned Congregations" debe ser el barrio que se corresponde a la familia.

Si no le entendi correctamente, puede escribir su pregunta en castellano. Hay personas en el forum que hablen castellano y puedan ayudarle con su pregunta."

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”