LDS tools not syncing callings

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: LDS tools not syncing callings

Post by sbradshaw »

jasondavie wrote:Our ward also has 2 Relief Society groups. Only "Relief Society 1" appears on LDS Tools. "Relief Society 2" does not appear on LDS Tools at all.
We also have two Relief Societies. Under "Callings," it just shows "Relief Society 1," but if I tap on it it then shows both "Relief Society Presidency 1" and "Relief Society Presidency 2."
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
jasondavie

Post by jasondavie »

Oh yeah, duh! :o Mine does too, lol. But.....it still only shows the Relief Society 2 presidency and no other Relief Society 2 callings. What about yours?

However my YW presidency certainly does not show on LDS Tools at all :(
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

I think mine is the same as yours for Relief Society – only the presidencies show. I'm in a YSA ward so I can't duplicate the Young Women's Presidency problem.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
jeffevannelson
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jeffevannelson »

Anyone have a unit name they would like to send me. Just so I can look into this for that unit?
jeffevannelson
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jeffevannelson »

actually I somehow missed this in the first post Provo YSA ward (163rd)
jeffevannelson
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jeffevannelson »

Well nevermind this is apparently really old ward. I think though its a bug in lds tools that they are working on.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

jdlessley wrote:I can verify this is a problem.
My problem has been resolved. In this case it takes at least 24 hours from the time the changes appear in CDOL for them to show up in Android LDS Tools. One of the callings appeared in the sync I did 26 hours after the callings appeared in CDOL. The other showed up 28 hours later during that sync. Both callings were sent from MLS at the same time but took different amounts of time to show up - go figure.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jasondavie

Post by jasondavie »

My ward is Eight Mile Plains Ward in Eight Mile Plains Stake in Brisbane Australia.

I would love for the young women's presidency to appear again on LDS Tools!
douggw

Post by douggw »

Our ward lost the YM Presidency and a few scouting callings. All are in the desktop MLS. It started about 3 weeks ago. Very odd.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

douggw wrote:Our ward lost the YM Presidency and a few scouting callings. All are in the desktop MLS. It started about 3 weeks ago. Very odd.
There were some cases where unit data didn't convert well during the recent CDOL upgrade and units will need to do some manual cleanup. If they aren't listed in CDOL (reflected in LCR, LDS Tools, and Directory), they will eventually disappear from MLS.

There are instructions on the LDSTech Wiki to correct duplicate or missing callings. I just made a minor update to those instructions.

Return to “Member Tools”