LCR not working with Firefox 36.0.1?

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LCR not working with Firefox 36.0.1?

Post by russellhltn »

rickk wrote:What function does it do and I will try to see if the Mac has an equivalent.
F5 is refresh. Ctrl-F5 is a super refresh..
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rwilliab

Post by rwilliab »

I am seeing the same issue on my Mac using Safari. I attempted clearing the cache, restarting my computer, etc. with no results. Working in Chrome, however, does allow me to use the functionality of the LCR. Here's hoping the tech team will get LCR functioning again in Safari!
jkitterman
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jkitterman »

We identified and fixed a bug where a javascript file was truncated in one of our cache servers. That caused the application to not work for people who got that file cached in their browsers prior to the fix on Sunday morning.

Because we have multiple cache servers, and only one of them was bad, it only affected users unlucky enough to get the bad file. It affects all browsers, not just Firefox. Clearing your browser cache will fix the problem if you still see it. We will release a new version of the app that will load fresh files later on today.
Developer, Core Systems and Services
http://clerk.lds.org

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”