no members on map

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
ajthomas

no members on map

Post by ajthomas »

I can no longer see any members at all in LDS maps. In I click to see my ward/stake, I see the basic map, but there are no households listed on the left and no markers on the map. There is a link to the directory at the top of the left pane, but clicking that just takes me to the regular directory.

Has something changed with LDS maps recently? As the ward clerk I go to LDS maps every so often to make sure the new families in the ward are properly mapped and I've never had a problem until now.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: no members on map

Post by aebrown »

ajthomas wrote:I can no longer see any members at all in LDS maps. In I click to see my ward/stake, I see the basic map, but there are no households listed on the left and no markers on the map. There is a link to the directory at the top of the left pane, but clicking that just takes me to the regular directory.

Has something changed with LDS maps recently? As the ward clerk I go to LDS maps every so often to make sure the new families in the ward are properly mapped and I've never had a problem until now.
I'm seeing the same thing (no members in the Directory panel, nor markers on the map). And like you, I've been to Maps many times and seen the data. So I assume it's a temporary problem. I used the Maps Feedback to report the problem.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

aebrown wrote:I'm seeing the same thing (no members in the Directory panel, nor markers on the map). And like you, I've been to Maps many times and seen the data. So I assume it's a temporary problem. I used the Maps Feedback to report the problem.
This problem has been fixed. It works fine now (and I also got a pretty quick response from the Feedback team :) ).
rontilby

Post by rontilby »

I had the same problem on Friday, 24 Apr 2015, but it is fine now (Saturday, 25 Apr 2015). So, this problem is intermittent.
BarryHill

Post by BarryHill »

I thought it best I post here rather than starting a new topic. - I went into our ward map and could see stick pins for all the members until I clicked on the "show my location" on the top right of the map. All the member stick pins disappeared and I can find no way to toggle them back on.

Can someone please help?

Thanks

Barry
BarryHill

Post by BarryHill »

I found the answer. If I click on the "Search" menu on the top left then click on "My ward and Stake" the ward household pins reappear.

bh

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”