Building Scheduler - access gone

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
gdow

Re: Building Scheduler - access gone

Post by gdow »

We are suffering from this, too.
smconvey

Post by smconvey »

Here's the reply I received from reporting through the lds.org feedback mechanism:
LDS Response.png
LDS Response.png (7.16 KiB) Viewed 1498 times
jeffevannelson
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jeffevannelson »

Ok sorry about this problem everyone. We fixed building Schedulers. They are still missing when you click on locations but we are working on that.

Also Some building schdulers where lost if you played around with the building while it was broken. You might need to re-add them.

Thanks for your feedback please let us know if your having issues so we can resolve them.
smconvey

Post by smconvey »

Just got this:
LDS Resolution - Building Schedulers.png
LDS Resolution - Building Schedulers.png (5.33 KiB) Viewed 1468 times
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

It appears to be fixed. The names I added back this morning appeared when I looked just now.

Thanks Jeff!
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Hammond32

Post by Hammond32 »

Was anyone able to resolve this issue? I have been without access for a month now, and no one in my stake appears to be able to help me.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Hammond32 wrote:Was anyone able to resolve this issue? I have been without access for a month now, and no one in my stake appears to be able to help me.
The original issue has been fixed. But someone in the stake (a stake presidency member or clerk) may have to add you back in. I seriously doubt anyone else will step in and do that even if they had the power to do so.

The stake needs to learn how to do their role. They can find help by reading Setting Up Locations, Designating Units and Building Schedulers.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”