LDS Scripture highlighting

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
jeffvanderdoes

LDS Scripture highlighting

Post by jeffvanderdoes »

All,

Got an odd one. On the lds.org scriptures site. I have logged in and can highlight scriptures in most chapters... Just happened to come to Alma 32 and it won't let me highlight anything. I tried going to forward chapters and things are fine but not even the pop which highlighting colors comes up. I checked browser and make sure lds.org was allowed to pop-ups. I aloso noticed the black part showing book mark and journal mode is also missing on that page. Just seems odd to me... latest chrome and irefox and MS Edge browsers all display same behavior.

I'd almost think something special about the chapter that prevents highlighting. :D

Ideas?

Jeff
mevans

Re: LDS Scripture highlighting

Post by mevans »

When did you have this problem? Highlighting has been broken for a few days. It looks like they just fixed it today. I can highlight again, including in Alma 32.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jeffvanderdoes wrote:I'd almost think something special about the chapter that prevents highlighting. :D
Obviously you just need to exercise more faith if you want to highlight Alma 32. :)

But it does work for me, as well.
bsebesta

Post by bsebesta »

I had the same problem yesterday with Genesis 3 and Exodus 40. I could highlight in most of the chapters before and after each of those, but as I was using those chapters to study, it was really frustrating. But I can do it today, so it seems fixed?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'd suggest following the Study notebook bar not showing up on PC thread. That one is discussing the issue.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jeffvanderdoes

Post by jeffvanderdoes »

Thanks ... seems to be working for me now (at least that chapter!)

Jeff

Return to “Main Church Website”