Changing the month view on reports to current quarter

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
bfelman

Changing the month view on reports to current quarter

Post by bfelman »

I am the High Priests quorum secretary in my ward and need to update home teaching results. Right now, the companionship and households :) tabs have Aug, Sept and Oct listed. How can I change it to list Oct, Nov and Dec.? I just don't want August and September to be there anymore. Thanks :)
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Changing the month view on reports to current quarter

Post by sbradshaw »

The system doesn't allow you to see or edit future months. However, maybe there's a way to only see one month (I don't have access to home teaching so I'm not sure).
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
bfelman

Post by bfelman »

I think it does. for instance, in last August when I was entering home teaching results into the little check boxes for that month, Sept and October were listed. Of course the boxes were not to be checked for those two months but they were listed none the less. This should be the case for each quarter, ie., three months worth of boxes are listed but the clerk only enters results for the current month. Again, this is in the companionship and household tabs. It was this way earlier in the year (Jan, Feb, and March were listed for first quarter, and so on. But for some reason, now, it lists Aug, Sept and Oct. and it should be Oct, Nov and Dec.
williamjackson

Post by williamjackson »

The Companionships and Households tabs will always show checkboxes for the current month and the previous two months. There is currently no way to change this.

Return to “Reports and Forms”