Can't donate online

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
SparkyMartin

Re: Can't donate online

Post by SparkyMartin »

sasgrw wrote:Yes, she does (have an e-mail address associated with her account). I sent a follow-up posting regarding this but I don't see it on this thread. Not sure what happened to it. We tried a different browser and it worked fine so I think we might have a cookie issue with the browser that's not working. I haven't looked into it further, though.
Is she at least 13 years old?
sasgrw

Post by sasgrw »

SparkyMartin wrote:Is she at least 13 years old?
Yes
Spencecluff2

Post by Spencecluff2 »

I have added my account twice but I receive a notice saying that my account can't be located. Can anyone help me with this issue?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Spencecluff2 wrote:I have added my account twice but I receive a notice saying that my account can't be located. Can anyone help me with this issue?
What do you mean by "added"? If you mean create a LDS Account, you might need to wait a hour or so before it's usable everywhere.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Bluebird45

Post by Bluebird45 »

My husband wants to get his own LDS Account so he can do our donations in his name. However, he's declined each time he tries to register because he's "already registered." Apparently he's linked to MY account. I want our accounts to be separate where we each have our own account. How can we get this done?
sasgrw

Post by sasgrw »

Do you have separate email addresses?
Bluebird45

Post by Bluebird45 »

Yes we do.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Bluebird45 wrote:My husband wants to get his own LDS Account so he can do our donations in his name. However, he's declined each time he tries to register because he's "already registered." Apparently he's linked to MY account.
I'd suggest going to ldsaccount.lds.org and checking the MRN on your account. It's possible you're using his MRN and that's why he can't create a member account.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Bluebird45

Post by Bluebird45 »

Thanks. We'll look into that.
Bluebird45

Post by Bluebird45 »

Checked my membership and registration info. My account is in my name with my email address. My husband has his own email address, but I still can't register him using his membership number. A puzzle.

Return to “Online Donations”