Can I add other Key Indicators?

Discuss the feature articles on the Tech Home Page.
luigicallero

Can I add other Key Indicators?

Post by luigicallero »

I have seen with my Stake President that the assistance to Sacrament Meeting and other meetings is proportional to the amount of members with callings. We estimated that the assistance is mostly a double of the members with callings. Since the MLS online is able to register members with or without callings. Would it be possible to add "members with callings" as a key indicator in the Key indicators section to see it graphically. We are working hard in having all members with callings and assignments and I would like to see how it is affecting our progress.

Thanks in advance!!

Obispo Callero
msonners

Re: Can I add other Key Indicators?

Post by msonners »

I believe the good brother means "attendance" when he writes "assistance". I only add that for clarity, not to make fun or fault find, honest.

That being said, I do not know of a way to add any other items to the "key indicators" list. The only way I know of would be to manually input the raw "attendance" and "members with callings" data into a graph of your own making. I use excel to create graphs. There are many tutorials online that can get you started. Hope this helps.

Return to “Featured Article Discussions”