Error Drum not installed correctly

This forum contains resources meant to answer the most frequently asked questions relating to the local unit copier program; also, instructional documentation related to basic operation of copiers, features, and toner cartridge and drum replacement.
harpert

Error Drum not installed correctly

Post by harpert »

I have a xerox 4150 copier and someone in the library removed the Toner RF Crum sticker. I found the Sticker and put them back on but now the copier tells me that the Drum it not installed correctly and when I get the drum to work than the copier tells me the toner is not installed correctly. Can I buy new RF crum Sticker or do i just need to start again with new Toner and Drum? By the way one of the Toners is brand new but the RF Crum was removed. Thoughts.......
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Error Drum not installed correctly

Post by lajackson »

harpert wrote:I have a xerox 4150 copier and someone in the library removed the Toner RF Crum sticker.
The original CRUM sticker may have been broken when it was removed. If you are certain the drum and toner cartridge are installed correctly and working, I would try a new sticker. The $30 is probably much cheaper than a new drum and cartridge.

And then there is the training for the Media Center staff.
harpert

Post by harpert »

where do I buy the sticker?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

harpert wrote:where do I buy the sticker?
Google is your friend. One place showed up when I looked for "RF CRUM Sticker", but I have no idea of its reliability.

Return to “FAQs for Local Unit Copier Program”