Signature card

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
natecottle

Signature card

Post by natecottle »

I see the post for How to print a Signature Card in this forum, but I am wondering if something has changed in the last month as the option to print a signature card is not listed in MLS or LCR anymore. Has something changed?

I am working with a new ward - don't know if that affects it at all. MLS version 3.85 I think it said.
john.orme

Re: Signature card

Post by john.orme »

I'm on 3.8.5 and it's on the home screen - go to the pull-down menus at the top of the screen under Reports/Forms and then pick the option Signature Card.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Since this is a new ward, if you're not seeing the option described as above, and you're logged in as a Admin in MLS, then give Local Unit Support a call. There might be something that has to be worked out before it's fully enabled. New wards can take a while after the meeting officially forming them before they're fully functional.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
natecottle

Post by natecottle »

That has to be it, because it is a new ward. We were logged in as an Admin (the ward clerk) who has all permissions. I guess we will call.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”