Personal Church Records

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
lphall

Personal Church Records

Post by lphall »

I have been trying to access my records and I keep getting data that I am not authorized to see my own records.
What can I do to rectify this?
lphall

Re: Personal Church Records

Post by lphall »

As I have been trying to access my records, I also am finding that my user name
I also found that my mobile phone number for my LDS Account lphall has been changed. The phone number (XXXXXXX) will no longer be associated with my LDS Account. HELP PLEASE
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

This forum is only user-to-user support. We have no access to individual records. Please contact your ward clerk for assistance. If needed, he can contact the Global Service Center on your behalf.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

The forum here is just for user-to-user help. No one here can do anything regarding your specific records or account.

Note, however, that the church does not provide online access to membership records for the general membership. Certain information shows in the LDS Tools app for mobile devices but there is no online access. If you wish to get a copy of your Individual Ordinance Summary (which shows the personal information the church has for you and any ordinance information) you need to ask your ward clerk to provide it.

Your ward clerk can also change your phone number on church records. If you need to change the phone number used for LDS Account recovery purposes, go to https://ldsaccount.lds.org. That phone number is different than the one visible in the ward directory and to church leaders.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

lphall wrote:I have been trying to access my records and I keep getting data that I am not authorized to see my own records.
You're not going to be able to do that with this account. It doesn't have a MRN (membership record number) associated with it. Consequently, the church systems doesn't know it's "you" and won't grant access to things like the directory or the calendar. That's why you're getting "access denied". It thinks you're a non-member.

You need to go to ldsaccount.lds.org and add the MRN to your account.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
leslee4

Post by leslee4 »

My name on my Patriarchal Blessing is spelled wrong from many years ago. How do I get this fixed

Return to “Church Account”