Update my last n ame please.

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
wendyrachellespeegle

Update my last n ame please.

Post by wendyrachellespeegle »

I would like the last name on my account to update. I was remarried LAST July 23, 2017 and we are being Sealed TOMORROW!!! :)
Please change my last name from Stout to SPEEGLE.
Should it be done through the ward clerk? All my records show my new last name except in one place. Online
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Update my last n ame please.

Post by russellhltn »

Nobody here can change it. The ward clerk can change it for all the places that matter.

If you want to change your "username" you can change it at ldsaccount.lds.org. However, the last name that appears on that page doesn't appear to be updated-able, but doesn't seem to appear anywhere except some areas of FamilySearch.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”