Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:52 pm
- Location: Branchburg, NJ USA
I looked around the forum and didn't see one posted. Here is a spread sheet that will provide a detailed estimate of unit allocations for top down annual budgeting purposes by entering expected attendance and carry-forward: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwaI40 ... sp=sharing
Yes MLS provides a similar look ahead tool but it just takes raw dollars/guesses. It doesn't calculate a precise estimate from the 2 previous quarterly reports that a clerk has already entered.
- The fields that rarely change are locked.
- If a stake allocates more or less of a percentage to a ward (i.e. line 5), the password to unlock the fields is "liahona1" for adjustment to match your allocation situation.
- i.e. My stake allocates 71% of sacrament meeting attendance to the ward and 100% for other categories.
- New Member
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:31 am
Thanks for sharing. This is great!
- New Member
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:19 pm
Any chance you still have this file stored somewhere public? Thanks!