Pop up won’t go away on Gospel Library 4.0

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
r36_9346

Re: Pop up won’t go away on Gospel Library 4.0

Post by r36_9346 »

I honestly don't like that modal pop-up. At all. Especially since it's just telling you about new content, and the only options are "Not now" and "Go to Content." No option to Remind me later or dismiss the pop-up by swiping it away. Perhaps a badge in the navigation bar would be a better approach to notify users of new content.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Pop up won’t go away on Gospel Library 4.0

Post by sbradshaw »

R36_9346 wrote:I honestly don't like that modal pop-up. At all. Especially since it's just telling you about new content, and the only options are "Not now" and "Go to Content." No option to Remind me later or dismiss the pop-up by swiping it away. Perhaps a badge in the navigation bar would be a better approach to notify users of new content.
It sounds like you're talking about a different popup – I think the bug others were seeing had to do with the blue welcome screen popups. The popups you're seeing about new content are in-app notifications and can be turned off in Gospel Library settings. Hope that helps!
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”