recording live streaming

Discussions around receiving conferences and broadcasts for the meetinghouse via Internet.
craigleonardthornton

recording live streaming

Post by craigleonardthornton »

How do I record the Face to Face live stream to show an hour later?
allenjblodgett

Re: recording live streaming

Post by allenjblodgett »

It's being streamed live on YouTube which will let you begin to rewatch it when you want, even during the live stream. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYhYlLvLS_k.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Often YouTube is not available through the meetinghouse firewall. But the church also uses two other players. I wonder if either one of them will let you start the stream on a delayed basis, as YouTube does.
jmmorgan

Post by jmmorgan »

I do not have a you a tube account so why can't I receive the live broadcast from the LDS.org site. I am so disappointed not to receive President Nelsons talk to the worldwide audience. I have been trying to connect for more than 1 hour without success.
Joyce Morgan.
England Wales.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

Hi Sis Morgan! A YouTube account is not needed to view any of the church's broadcasts. As far as President Nelson's talk, it's not scheduled to go live until 9am Mountain Time, which is still about 4 hours and 15 minutes away from when I posted this. Hopefully it will work out for you when it goes live.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

jmmorgan wrote:I do not have a you a tube account so why can't I receive the live broadcast from the LDS.org site. I am so disappointed not to receive President Nelsons talk to the worldwide audience. I have been trying to connect for more than 1 hour without success.
Joyce Morgan.
England Wales.
Broadcast starts at 4pm UK time.

http://www.lds.org.uk/
allenjblodgett

Post by allenjblodgett »

From what I've seen, the Church's streaming service allows for rewinding mid-stream.

Return to “Receiving Internet Broadcasts”