MRN invalid or account already exists

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
erikaanne

MRN invalid or account already exists

Post by erikaanne »

Anytime I try to add my MRN to my existing LDS account to gain more access the error pops up that it is either invalid or used by a different account. SO I go back to retrieve the account that might have my MRN but the error pops up that it is either invalid or doesn't exit. I used the MRN from my patriarchal blessing--shouldn't this be correct if anything?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: MRN invalid or account already exists

Post by russellhltn »

erikaanne wrote:I used the MRN from my patriarchal blessing--shouldn't this be correct if anything?
Perhaps not. I'd suggest asking the clerk for a IOS. That comes from the computer and would have the MRN. You can also verify that the birthdate on your membership record is accurate.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”