Requesting a Patriarchal Blessing

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
6cachers

Requesting a Patriarchal Blessing

Post by 6cachers »

I have gone to request a copy of my own Patriarchal Blessing and it does not allow me to request mine. It wants all the information of a deceased member of my family. I just want a copy of my own personal blessing. I have followed all the instructions and it does not work.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Requesting a Patriarchal Blessing

Post by lajackson »

6cachers wrote:It wants all the information of a deceased member of my family. I just want a copy of my own personal blessing.
I would suggest that you check the Membership Record Number of the LDS Account you are using to make the request. The patriarchal blessing app uses the MRN to determine who you are, and it appears to think you are someone else.

It is possible you are not using your own MRN. Perhaps it was incorrectly written on a temple recommend or otherwise retrieved from a list. Your ward clerk will be able to help you get it sorted out.

Return to “Church Account”