Access Denied on my missionary recommendation form on lds.org

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
siabull

Access Denied on my missionary recommendation form on lds.org

Post by siabull »

when i want to go to my missionary recommendation form, it would send access denied. what can i do to fix it?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Access Denied on my missionary recommendation form on lds.org

Post by sbradshaw »

Have you been able to access the form before?

Are you signed in with an LDS Account that has your membership record number associated with it? (You can check if your membership record number is tied to your account at LDSAccount.LDS.org.)

Also, before you can start the missionary paperwork process, your bishop needs to add you in the online system as a prospective missionary. Has he already completed that process?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
Oliviatyler

Post by Oliviatyler »

I am Olivia Massah Tyler has been denied on my Missionary recommendation application form.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

Oliviatyler wrote:I am Olivia Massah Tyler has been denied on my Missionary recommendation application form.
This is a user-to-user forum and is not often frequented by Church employees in the right departments to help solve the problem you're reporting. One of these should be much more likely to get the problem solved: 1) use the help/support/feedback mechanisms in the materials (online or paper) you are able to access; 2) talk with your ward clerk and have him (or someone he recommends) work with you to diagnose and solve the problem.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

Oliviatyler wrote:I am Olivia Massah Tyler has been denied on my Missionary recommendation application form.
The LDS Account you are using is not associated with your membership record. You have a different account that is associated with your membership record.

Go to https://ldsaccount.lds.org/, click on "Forgot your username?", and follow the process for recovering your account using your membership record number.
LexcieMontgomery

Post by LexcieMontgomery »

I found out the reason I haven't received my call was because I messed up on my picture and need to fix it. I have tried where I went in and did the application, there's nothing there. I was told by the bishop that I need to do it through the mission portal, but I can't find a way to log in and fix it, plus I don't have a missionary id at this time. How can I correct the picture and where do I need to go to get the right picture on the application?

Thanks. Lexcie
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

LexcieMontgomery wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:10 am How can I correct the picture and where do I need to go to get the right picture on the application?
You will probably need to send the new picture to your bishop and ask him to update your application. Unless something has changed, once you have submitted an application, you usually cannot access it again.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”