Past Quarter not loading

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
mericksen9

Past Quarter not loading

Post by mericksen9 »

I'm a RS pres trying to enter info from the last quarter minstering reports, and whenever I click on the option to switch from current to past quarter, it doesn't display anything on the page.
I reset my log-in, restarted the browser, refreshed, made sure cookies and pop ups were allowed, and tried going to that page different ways. Everything else on the page is working ok.
How do I make it work? Thank you!
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Past Quarter not loading

Post by jdlessley »

There is nothing wrong with what you are doing and there is no issue on your end. I ran into the same issue after reading your post and checking it out on three browsers. I sent feedback using the feedback link on the page. It should be cleared up once the problem is looked into.

It would help if all who experience this issue send feedback using the feedback link at the bottom of the page.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
ryansmith

Post by ryansmith »

I also experienced the same issue (EQ Ministering Secretary). I clicked on the Feedback link at the bottom of the page where the previous quarter's data should have appeared.
dandaman74

Post by dandaman74 »

I called the global service center today to escalate the issue and they said they have a ticket open to repair it.
nmecantwin73

Post by nmecantwin73 »

It appears the Previous Quarter option is working again for me.
mericksen9

Post by mericksen9 »

It is working for me, now! Thank you everyone!

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”