Cannot see my ministering assignments onlds.org

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
love9099

Cannot see my ministering assignments onlds.org

Postby love9099 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:27 am

I was the branch president for over five years and had access to almost everything after my release I cannot see ministering assignments. I don't need to see assignments for others but just for me. When I click on ministering asignments it starts to come up with the first page then disappears
LDS Police Chaplain Larry G. Love

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Cannot see my ministering assignments onlds.org

Postby russellhltn » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:34 am

Currently, the only way the general membership can see their Ministering assignments is to use LDS Tools.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

love9099

Postby love9099 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:30 pm

Funny we were told specifically not to use LDS tools because there were issues with it, have they been fixed? We use LDS tools and information is left off and they told us to use lds.org directly and now you are saying the only way is to use LDS tools. Thank you for the answer.
LDS Police Chaplain Larry G. Love

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:56 pm

love9099 wrote:Funny we were told specifically not to use LDS tools because there were issues with it, have they been fixed? We use LDS tools and information is left off and they told us to use lds.org directly and now you are saying the only way is to use LDS tools. Thank you for the answer.

Yes, I think there was a problem. The only place I know of where ministering can be found on LDS.org is on LCR - but that's only available to selected leaders, not the general membership. Not unless you're on some kind of beta that I don't know about.

So, the suggestion to use LDS.org strikes me as odd. I'd suggest going back to them and asking "how". Preferably while sitting down at a computer. That should result in a mutually agreed upon answer.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Postby scgallafent » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:28 am

I'm not sure why you were told not to use LDS Tools.

Unless you have a calling with access to LCR, you cannot see ministering assignments online. Even if you have LCR access, your rights may be limited, depending on your calling, as you are now discovering. Your new calling doesn't grant the rights you had as branch president.

Return to “Church Account”