Calendar only shows past events

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
dwillgolf

Calendar only shows past events

Post by dwillgolf »

Help. The calendar in LDS Tools only shows me the past couple of weeks. Currently (May 19) I can see events from April 23 through May 12. Obviously, that's no help. The setting is to show 3 months. I've done syncs and refreshes; that took it from April 2 through April 19 to the current dates above. How do I get the next 3 months? I'd even settle for the next 1 month at this point.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Calendar only shows past events

Post by russellhltn »

What OS are you running? Android or iOS?

Is the date on your device correct?

The calendar has its own sync. Just "pull down" on the list and it will refresh.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Are you able to see events for future weeks if you log onto the calendar at ChurchofJesusChrist.org? It's possible your ward isn't using the calendar consistently; or, maybe you're not subscribed to all of the relevant calendars for your ward.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

One of the oddities here is that LDS Tools won't show past events after a sync. So, it sounds like something is confused about the correct value of "today".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
dwillgolf

Post by dwillgolf »

Thank you for your suggestions. It's a Pixel 3 Android phone. The date on the phone is correct. I can see all my calendars for the rest of the year on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org site. I've done the Refresh on the Calendar in LDS Tools as well as the Sync. I uninstalled the app, then reinstalled it. That gave me a new date range of April 28 - May 14.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

dwillgolf wrote:Thank you for your suggestions. It's a Pixel 3 Android phone. The date on the phone is correct. I can see all my calendars for the rest of the year on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org site. I've done the Refresh on the Calendar in LDS Tools as well as the Sync. I uninstalled the app, then reinstalled it. That gave me a new date range of April 28 - May 14.
I'd use the "contact us" under "help" in the app to report the problem. That sends some additional information that would help the developers figure it out.

ZacharyJ

Post by ZacharyJ »

Hello, I have had this same issue for over a year. I just found my solution. I went into the Lds tools app on android and went to settings. At the bottom there is a "Refresh Data" button. I clicked and waiting for the refresh. Now when i go into calendar it shows from today forward instead of months ago up to today. Thanks
Last edited by ZacharyJ on Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Member Tools”