Membership status error

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
dave.phillips@msn.com

Membership status error

Post by dave.phillips@msn.com »

I can login to LDS.org fine. All my records are correctly shown. When I try to get to anything in my ward, access is denied as a non-member. I’m challenged to enter my membership number which I know is right and it comes back as invalid. [personal details removed]
Last edited by russellhltn on Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal information - this is a public forum
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Membership status error

Post by russellhltn »

dave.phillips@msn.com wrote:I’m challenged to enter my membership number which I know is right and it comes back as invalid.
I believe the message is invalid or already on another account. It's probably on another set up to access FamilySearch or some other church function that has been forgotten about.

Ask your clerk to put you in touch with support.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”