Feedback on requested features

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
rosebriars

Feedback on requested features

Post by rosebriars »

I am frustrated with the new experience study notebook on LDS.org and the functionalities that have disappeared. What is even MORE frustrating is how I cannot find a place to suggest and/or request features for the website tools. Please, please find an obvious place to give feedback.

In LDS.org study more The ability to include a note in multiple notebooks at once is extremely helpful; I used it frequently. The most frustrating feature missing is the ability to download entire notebooks. When preparing a talk or a lesson I would often download the entire notebook into a file so I could reference it and manipulate it easily. PLEASE ADD THIS FUNCTION TO THE NEW EXPERIENCE.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Feedback on requested features

Post by lajackson »

rosebriars wrote:What is even MORE frustrating is how I cannot find a place to suggest and/or request features for the website tools. Please, please find an obvious place to give feedback.
The Feedback link on any of the Church website pages will get the information to the developers, even if you are not able to find a link on the specific page you are viewing.

And it is important to send feedback that way, because the developers do not regularly read this forum. Feedback sent through the feedback system always gets to the proper folks who are able to process it.
mevans

Re: Feedback on requested features

Post by mevans »

To get feedback directly to the developers, look at the table of contents pane on the left. Scroll that pane all the way to the bottom. You'll see a Feedback link there. It seems to be a a more direct route than the general Church feedback.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”