Unable to log in

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
pierrefelipemessias

Unable to log in

Post by pierrefelipemessias »

Boa tarde, me chamo Pierre Messias, ala Campos dos Goytacazes,RJ, não estou conseguindo entrar com a minha senha e login nas minhas atribuicoes na ferramenta sud e nem no site da igreja a serem realizadas, está dando acesso negado. Obrigado
momsmi4

Re: Unable to log in

Post by momsmi4 »

I am unable to change password. It refuses to Change
momsmi4

Post by momsmi4 »

Why is this not in English?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

momsmi4 wrote:Why is this not in English?
Because this is a worldwide church, members visit this forum in different languages. The message you see before yours is in Portuguese. If you speak that language, you are welcome to respond to the message and help the person who posted.
Missginny

Post by Missginny »

I can never log OUT. HELP
thomasinekraus

Post by thomasinekraus »

I am unable to login it doesn't accept my record number my phone number or my name or password
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

thomasinekraus wrote:I am unable to login it doesn't accept my record number my phone number or my name or password
And yet you're able to log in here using the single-signon with an account that was created in January.

I'm not seeing an email for you. That will prevent some systems like donation from working. I'd suggest going to https://settings.churchofjesuschrist.org and updating your email address.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”