Ward Bulletin Online Application

When the Church has need of help from the technology community, we will post that need in this forum.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Ward Bulletin Online Application

Post by jdlessley »

dbollard99 wrote:
russellhltn wrote:
hardtp wrote:Is the Bulletin Online App or the Meeting Bulletin App available to use right now? I would love to test or use them!...Phil
There is no such application created by the church.
Well, there should be.... Why not?
This forum is user-to-user support. There is little chance anyone visiting these forums would have that information. There are a few church employees that frequent here but there is little chance also that any would have the knowledge. Your best shot at an answer would be to send the question up the priesthood chain through your bishop and stake president.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

dbollard99 wrote:Well, there should be.... Why not?
There was a bulletin and lesson schedule function, but both were dropped due to lack of use. I believe both were flawed in the way they connected to the members, but still, it means that the church is likely to be shy about building another one.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
dbollard99

Post by dbollard99 »

That is sad. Where can I make a recommendation to resurrect it? Or is such an action a futile myth?
dbollard99

Post by dbollard99 »

jdlessley wrote:
dbollard99 wrote:
russellhltn wrote: There is no such application created by the church.
Well, there should be.... Why not?
This forum is user-to-user support. There is little chance anyone visiting these forums would have that information. There are a few church employees that frequent here but there is little chance there also that any would have the knowledge. Your best shot at an answer would be to send the question up the priesthood chain through your bishop and stake president.
I appreciate that, but I feel like that would be an extremely fruitless effort.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

dbollard99 wrote:Where can I make a recommendation to resurrect it? Or is such an action a futile myth?
You can use the feedback link on the main churchofjesuschrist.org web page.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Development Help Wanted”