delete auto sign-in for infrequent other user

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
orva

delete auto sign-in for infrequent other user

Post by orva »

When my husband or I want to sign in to our LDS account, our away from home daughter's name is always auto-signed in. We have to sign her out and then resign ourself in. How do we delete her name from our opening page?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: delete auto sign-in for infrequent other user

Post by rmrichesjr »

IIUC, that sounds like a web browser auto-sign-in function, which would be controlled by the web browser. Which web browser are you using?
robertcottle

Post by robertcottle »

I have this problem of auto-sign-in with Microsoft edge browser. How can I stop this function on a shared church computer?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

robertcottle wrote:I have this problem of auto-sign-in with Microsoft edge browser. How can I stop this function on a shared church computer?
What is the nature of the problem? If someone else's credentials are auto filling then those credentials can be removed by going to Settings (...) > Passwords & autofill, clicking the Manage passwords button, find the saved credential, and click the X to the right to delete it. You can also turn off the Save passwords setting to prevent any further storage of credentials.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”