duplicate account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Wendyf63

duplicate account

Post by Wendyf63 »

how to delete a duplicate account
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: duplicate account

Post by rmrichesjr »

At the top of this forum (the Church Account forum), there is an announcement thread titled "PLEASE READ FIRST: ..." viewtopic.php?f=92&t=30383 Depending on the exact situation, the simplest solution is likely to have your ward clerk arrange assistance from the Global Service Center.
rivertanner00@gmail.com

Post by rivertanner00@gmail.com »

I accidentally made a duplicate account how do I delete it?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

rivertanner00@gmail.com wrote:I accidentally made a duplicate account how do I delete it?
You'll have to ask the ward clerk for the contact for Global Service Desk. There is no way to delete it online
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”