Youth Protection Training Log In Problems

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
RussEllis

Re: Youth Protection Training Log In Problems

Post by RussEllis »

Still a problem this morning. I guess I'll mention it to our local leadership and hopefully they can pass it along up the chain.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

RussEllis wrote:Still a problem this morning. I guess I'll mention it to our local leadership and hopefully they can pass it along up the chain.
According to the post just before yours, they have identified the problem and are working on it. There is nothing anyone can do now but be patient. The request was to complete the training by the end of September and there are still several weeks left. In the words of one of my favorite latter-day prophets, "it will all work out."
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

davesudweeks wrote:In the words of one of my favorite latter-day prophets, "it will all work out."
"Patience is the art of concealing your impatience."
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
snydster

Post by snydster »

I am having several members contact me saying they are getting an error message that indicates their account needs to be linked with their membership numbers. However, they’ve checked and their accounts are already linked. Anyone else come across this issue and found a solution?
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

snydster wrote:I am having several members contact me saying they are getting an error message that indicates their account needs to be linked with their membership numbers. However, they’ve checked and their accounts are already linked. Anyone else come across this issue and found a solution?
The solution is for them to wait until the bugs are worked out. There is nothing any of us users can do from our end.
steele7

Post by steele7 »

Has anything been said yet if this log in issue has been resolved? I still have members saying they are still getting the error today, however, I just tried logging in with my wife's account and it worked.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

steele7 wrote:Has anything been said yet if this log in issue has been resolved? I still have members saying they are still getting the error today, however, I just tried logging in with my wife's account and it worked.
Our bishop's wife (in the RS presidency now, but was in the YW presidency when the training was announced) reported this problem last week. However, they are in Europe at a business conference this week so I advised her to try again next week when they get back. She is the only one in our ward who has reported this problem to me (ward clerk). There were several who took it as soon as it was announced and it wasn't recorded - I think most just took it again now that that piece appears to be working correctly.
tonigynell

Post by tonigynell »

I want to know if Im really signed on to take the Youth Protection
Training.
wonderdadto4

Post by wonderdadto4 »

There's a sister in our ward who's getting the error stating her membership record isn't linked to her church account. She's confirmed that her membership number appears in her account settings, she has tried on both mobile and desktop browsers, and she's tried periodically starting a couple weeks ago up to just a few minutes ago.

Has anyone heard any updates on this issue or are we still waiting to see? Has anyone who previously had this issue subsequently been successful?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

I could reproduce it when the original problem was occurring and it is no longer a problem for me.

Return to “Church Account”