Date Options -> "Make Monday the first day of the week" not saving its state

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
rchomskis

Date Options -> "Make Monday the first day of the week" not saving its state

Post by rchomskis »

As per discussion topic - the date state is not saving correctly. Keeps getting back to Sunday as first day of the week after signing out and signing back in, or even after refreshing the page. Is this a bug?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Date Options -> "Make Monday the first day of the week" not saving its state

Post by russellhltn »

It seems to be saving for me. Do you have a setting that clears cookies when you close the browser?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rchomskis

Re: Date Options -> "Make Monday the first day of the week" not saving its state

Post by rchomskis »

russellhltn wrote:It seems to be saving for me. Do you have a setting that clears cookies when you close the browser?
no, my browser is set not to clear cookies. I need the cookies to keep logins to other sites. As I mentioned, the state returns to the "Sunday" as first day of the week even after refreshing the calendar page during active browsing session.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Working for me in Chrome.

I notice that when I change the setting, I get a flyout from the right that says "saved".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rchomskis

Post by rchomskis »

russellhltn wrote:Working for me in Chrome.

I notice that when I change the setting, I get a flyout from the right that says "saved".
not working on either of my MacOS browsers: Safari and Firefox (with latest updates). I also get a flyout that says "saved", but the bug still persists.

Return to “Calendar”