Youth protection test

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
wrigjef

Re: Youth protection test

Post by wrigjef »

I’m also wondering if that is an option somewhere. We have a few with emails or screenshots of the completion but it is still overdue on the report. I wish I could just manually record the completion. We also have one sister that uses her husband's email address and doesn’t want to get her own, thus she doesn’t have a church account of her own. She took the training but it recorded as her husband.
davesudweeks

Re: Youth protection test

Post by davesudweeks »

spencermjs wrote:not everyone has ... a computer.
I have offered to coordinate the Clerk office computer for anyone who does not have a computer at home. Others (our Primary President, for example) have made tablets available to anyone who wants to use the device to take the training. I believe you can take it with a smart phone using the browser app if that is an option for them.

Return to “Church Account”