the church annual history cover sheet

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
davesudweeks

Re: the church annual history cover sheet

Post by davesudweeks »

charlene_44 wrote:I would be grateful for some examples of ward histories as I am just new this month September 2019, to being the ward historian. I read a post you posted about being willing to share some ward histories and I need to see some examples, Thank you so much. My e-mail is cindycharlene39@gmail.com.
Sincerely,
Charlene McCutcheon
Manti, Utah
Sent. Please let me know if you have any questions. There is not a lot of "prescriptive" direction - I think that is on purpose to allow different wards and stakes to compile histories that are appropriate to their situation. Your Stake Clerk would be the one to answer specific questions of items your stake requires.

As you will see in the examples, sometimes we have more and sometimes less - usually depending on the personality of the organization leaders in what they submit (if anything) to me, as Ward Clerk, to compile. It would be great if we had a ward historian who loved to compile this information, but we have never had anyone in that calling in the 20 years we have lived in this ward.
jacgov

Post by jacgov »

davesudweeks .. I just came across this and would be interested is seeing your ward histories. jacgovernale@yahoo.com

Thank you,
Jacquelyn Governale
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

jacgov wrote:davesudweeks .. I just came across this and would be interested is seeing your ward histories. jacgovernale@yahoo.com

Thank you,
Jacquelyn Governale
Hi Jacquelyn, I just sent some examples. I am no longer serving as ward clerk and was not involved in compiling our 2019 ward history.

All the best!
Dave Sudweeks

Return to “Reports and Forms”