Reimbursement Form/Payment Request Form

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:36 am

Re: Reimbursement Form/Payment Request Form


Post by iamtheguy »

Here's one I just made from the one in LCR. Checkbox in Bishop's spot is if you're going all digital like we're trying to do. You can select Dates and the Categories will total themselves.
Expense Request Form-Fillable Generic.pdf
(22.7 KiB) Downloaded 250 times
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:26 am

temporary increase form


Post by sacrifice »

How can i get or request a temporary increase form?
Community Moderators
Posts: 8720
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:30 am
Location: USA, TX

Re: temporary increase form


Post by jdlessley »

sacrifice wrote:How can i get or request a temporary increase form?
Get one from your ward clerk. Reimbursements are processed through your ward. Expenses for stake activities and programs are processed by your stake clerk.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the Help Center?
New Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:02 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Reimbursement Form/Payment Request Form


Post by wcovey »

westonmcrapo wrote:I have watched and read the training on expenditures and it talks about a form to fill out and attach to expenses but I don't know where to find this form. Does the church have a form like they talk about? If so, where can we order them? ... s?lang=eng
"In LCR select Finances, reports and there is a form published by the Church. I modified it a little for my Stake and made it interactive for the Stake organizations.
Post Reply

Return to “Local Unit Finance”