MLS Budget Summary Report is incorrect

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
rickk

Re: MLS Budget Summary Report is incorrect

Post by rickk »

jdlessley wrote:
MihokRJ wrote: Anyone else seeing this in the MLS budget?
This is what others are reporting in this thread.
I was under the impression that his question was indicating that there is an actual line item for "budget adjustment". I think I saw something similar to that once when I made a category inactive. There was a big transfer or adjustment done by headquarters that messed up that particular category.

If he was simply saying that the amounts are incorrect, then yes - that is what we are discussing in the thread... :-)

Rick
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

MihokRJ wrote:We noticed a significant "budget adjustment" addition to the MLS budget that is not reflected in the LCR.
Was your "budget adjustment" a significant increase in your budget?
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

scgallafent wrote:
MihokRJ wrote:We noticed a significant "budget adjustment" addition to the MLS budget that is not reflected in the LCR.
Ours was - to the tune of about $20k increase to what we had for the year before...
Elm Creek Ward, Bartlesville, Oklahoma Stake.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

davesudweeks wrote:
scgallafent wrote:
Ours was - to the tune of about $20k increase to what we had for the year before...
There was a recent error with a budget process that was caught and corrected fairly quickly, but it looks like MLS may not have gotten fully straightened out. Turns out I know a guy.... I'll talk with him in the next day or two.

I wouldn't spend it. :)
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

scgallafent wrote:
davesudweeks wrote:
scgallafent wrote: Was your "budget adjustment" a significant increase in your budget?
There was a recent error with a budget process that was caught and corrected fairly quickly, but it looks like MLS may not have gotten fully straightened out. Turns out I know a guy.... I'll talk with him in the next day or two.

I wouldn't spend it. :)
Yeah, I was trying to figure out how to hide it from the bishop before he got some grand ideas... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fortunately, it only shows in the standard budget report and we rarely use that. It does not show on the organization report (that doesn't list the quarterly deposits).
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

The corrections are being transmitted to MLS. This should be resolved once those files are received by MLS.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”