Single Adults Website

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
NKGuire

Re: Single Adults Website

Post by NKGuire »

Is there a website where you can look up single adult activities in your area?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

NKGuire wrote:Is there a website where you can look up single adult activities in your area?
No universal web site.

In high member density areas (such as Utah or California), some areas may operate a website to advertise their among stakes. I'd suggest trying Google or Facebook.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

Even in non-high member density areas, I recommend searching for facebook or other social media pages. For example, our stake (Bartlesville, OK) has a singles facebook page. It is the first hit when you type '"tulsa" lds singles facebook'. Note: it is for the age 30+ Singles in our area.
d12har

Post by d12har »

Sorry to revive this post, I will soon find myself in the single category once again, and I was curious if there was an official response to whether the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints will ever have a dating app or website? I agree with the original post, and I while I can understand legal liability I do think that there is a way to navigate those waters in a safe and beneficial way. If someone ended up creating such an app on their own I would be interested in volunteering my time and efforts to assist you in this endeavor.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

d12har wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:44 pm Sorry to revive this post, I will soon find myself in the single category once again, and I was curious if there was an official response to whether the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints will ever have a dating app or website?
The forum is for using technology in the church as well as support for certain callings. It's primarily user-to-user support. We do not have any connection to the decision makers for church policy. As such, unless such a thing had been announced or was in beta, we wouldn't know about it.

I'm unaware of any change since the original post 8+ years ago.

All I can suggest is searching the web and Facebook using appropriate caution.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Deaunna

Post by Deaunna »

Hello Everyone, I'm starting a new phase of my life as an LDS single SENIOR adult. :o Now that I'm healed from divorce, :D I'm feeling free to fly! Now I want to see the world in unison with a worthy priesthood holder who loves the Lord and his church just as much as I do. Now that appears to be searching for a unicorn in the Universal dating pool. So, yeph! Dating app seems a fabulous solution. Sol, I registered on this LDS (not official) dating app interesting, mutual.app/login/ Easy format to navigate. I've meet a couple really nice guys there and a scammer thug, so listen to your gut as always. Take care and God bless

Return to “General Discussions”