Another ward on our calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
zaneclark

Another ward on our calendar

Post by zaneclark »

Not sure what is happening, but suddenly another ward's events are showing on our ward calendar. It is a ward in our building, but I usually do not see their activities. How are they posting events to have them show on our calendar?
drepouille

Re: Another ward on our calendar

Post by drepouille »

Typically, a ward has a lot more than one calendar. My ward has about 25 calendars. On top of that, our meetinghouse has a Location calendar. Perhaps you are confusing your meetinghouse's Location calendar with your ward calendars.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

drepouille wrote:Perhaps you are confusing your meetinghouse's Location calendar with your ward calendars.
Since this is a ward in your building, that's the most likely explanation. You've turned on the "location" calendar for your building so now you see all events taking place there.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

That's it! Turned off building location and now all is right
in Zion. I'm a little embarrassed... I've been doing this long enough I should have caught this...

Return to “Calendar”