Attention please

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
nkiheukwumere

Attention please

Post by nkiheukwumere »

Admin, I am [personal name removed] the assistant ward clerk of [ward name removed] ward with an account with Leaders and Clerks Resources of the church website, but I can't access details subjects when I log in as I would always see Acess Denied. How do I update my new Calling to reflect on my account settings?

[Moderator edit: personal name and ward name removed.]
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Attention please

Post by rmrichesjr »

The personal name and ward name were removed, because this is a public forum, visible to anyone on the Internet.

First, make sure you are signed in to your Church Account.

If the 'Access Denied' problem happens only a couple of times, and you are then able to get in to LCR, please try to ignore the problem. Sometimes, the Church's servers and/or network get overloaded, and the symptom seems to be spurious 'Access Denied' messages.

If the problem continues for more than a day or two, please have your ward clerk check to make sure your calling has been properly updated as a _STANDARD_ calling. Also, please check your Church Account settings page to make sure your Membership Record Number is correctly linked to your account. Under some conditions, some of those changes take up to 24 hours before they take effect. If access is still denied after that, please contact the Global Service Center at the phone number available on the Church website in the clerk support area. Your ward clerk should have access to it. If your ward clerk needs help, he should contact the stake clerk.

Another method would be to use the 'Feedback' link or button on the Church website main page. Your report will be read by Church Service Missionaries, who will direct your report to someone who can help solve the problems.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Attention please

Post by russellhltn »

nkiheukwumere wrote:How do I update my new Calling to reflect on my account settings?
You can't. Someone else has to enter your calling into LCR. In fact, most likely, two people will have to meet at the same time to enter it as it may require two logins to get it done. Furthermore, it must be a standard position, not a custom position.

Once that's done, it can take 24 hours before you have access.

And that's assuming the MRN on your account is the same MRN that's on the membership record of the person they added.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”