Gospel Living' app circles

Any discussions around the Gospel Living App on various mobile devices.
Adamson03

Re: Gospel Living' app circles

Post by Adamson03 »

My wife’s circles have been setting up for three days. Is this currently down or is there an issue on our end?

Thanks in advance for any help!
n8crocker

Post by n8crocker »

Last week several of my Joined Circles disappeared - namely deacons and teachers quorum and the YW one (see attached). I can see them in my Unit Circles (except for YW class). I thought as bishop I was automatically in all the youth-related circles? At least I was up until last week..
Attachments
IMG_8252.jpg
(345.02 KiB) Not downloaded yet
dbretey

Post by dbretey »

jon.hertel wrote:Is there going to be a feature to access cicles on a computer for those youth who do not have access to a mobile device.
I would like to see some response on this question as well.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

dbretey wrote:I would like to see some response on this question as well.
Just to avoid misunderstanding, this is a user-to-user discussion forum. As far as I am aware, nobody monitors this forum in an official capacity to gather input for decisions or to make official responses. There are two official channels to send input and/or request official responses: 1) bug your bishop and/or stake president; 2) use the 'Feedback' button on a relevant page on the Church website.
robbagley

Post by robbagley »

madajaju wrote:What about divorce families. Is there a way for a child to be part of two households? We really need to put the ability to add circles.
Yes please!!
Stephaniemariepoff

Post by Stephaniemariepoff »

My husband and I are seminary teachers in our ward and I am wondering how we can create a circle for our class. We really miss them and want to be able to share with each other especially while we can’t meet in person.
Thank you.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

Stephaniemariepoff wrote:My husband and I are seminary teachers in our ward and I am wondering how we can create a circle for our class. We really miss them and want to be able to share with each other especially while we can’t meet in person.
Thank you.
At this time, you cannot create circles. I don't think anyone on this forum knows for certain when or if that ability will be available. It is an often-requested feature. I recommend you post feedback from within the app and explain the value of having one for seminary classes. Feedback from the app will be shared with those who set the programmer's priorities.
cdpixton

Post by cdpixton »

Anybody know how to make circles work for youth without a device? Can circles be accessed without one at all?

I know parents can see the activity of the kids in their own household, but do they get notifications for any of their kids’ circle activity?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

cdpixton wrote:Anybody know how to make circles work for youth without a device? Can circles be accessed without one at all?
Currently a mobile device with WiFI and/or cellular data plan is required for the app. There are indications there is development of some sort ongoing for web access.
cdpixton wrote:I know parents can see the activity of the kids in their own household, but do they get notifications for any of their kids’ circle activity?
Most likely there will be some sort of activity monitoring.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Post by 45088 »

madajaju wrote:What about divorce families. Is there a way for a child to be part of two households? We really need to put the ability to add circles.
I am wondering the same. Additionally, for
my children to circle up with both Wards?

Return to “Gospel Living App”