Unable to Access Tech Portions of Church Website

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
AshtonDurrant

Unable to Access Tech Portions of Church Website

Post by AshtonDurrant »

Hello,

I am trying to access the Tech portions of the Church website, and I am able to access the Wiki (https://tech.churchofjesuschrist.org/wiki/Main_Page), but I am unable to access many of the other links, such as the Projects link. When I try, the page displays the following message:

E_NOLOGIN_ACCESS
This e-mail is already registered. If you forgot your password, click on the Forgot Your Password link and a new password will be sent to you.

I never see this in any other part of the Church website. Has anyone else seen this issue? I have had it for a long time and it has never been resolved.

Thank you very much for your help!

Ashton Durrant
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Unable to Access Tech Portions of Church Website

Post by russellhltn »

You may need to sign the Individual Contributor License Agreement before you're allowed to see the projects.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Do you have more than one Church Account? It sounds like the error is saying there's another account associated with your email address.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
AshtonDurrant

Post by AshtonDurrant »

I don't remember ever creating a second Church Account (not to say that it didn't happen). I tried what I could think of to see if I had another account that was linked to my email address, but I wasn't able to find anything useful. Do you know of any resource that I can contact (maybe a system admin or something)?

As for the Individual Contributor License Agreement, that is (unfortunately) one of the pages that is blocked by the error message.

Thank you very much for you quick responses to my post! I really appreciate it!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Ashton_Durrant wrote:I don't remember ever creating a second Church Account (not to say that it didn't happen). I tried what I could think of to see if I had another account that was linked to my email address, but I wasn't able to find anything useful. Do you know of any resource that I can contact (maybe a system admin or something)?
At the Single Signon login screen you could click on "Forgot username" and use email to recover the account name and see what happens.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
AshtonDurrant

Post by AshtonDurrant »

I followed the "Forgot Your Username?" link, and it came up with the username that I always use. Afterward, I still receive the same error message when trying to log access the Projects page.

Another side of this issue: When I navigate to the Projects page and then try to sign in, it refuses to let me sign in.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Ashton_Durrant wrote:IAnother side of this issue: When I navigate to the Projects page and then try to sign in, it refuses to let me sign in.
What exactly happens when you try to sign in? What error message do you get?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
AshtonDurrant

Post by AshtonDurrant »

When I try to sign into my Church Account from the tech.churchofjesuschrist.org area, I get the following error message in a red box:

E_NOLOGIN_ACCESS
This e-mail is already registered. If you forgot your password, click on the Forgot Your Password link and a new password will be sent to you.

However, I can access any other part of the Church website without any issues. It's only with the Tech portion of the Church website.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Are you able to access things like the Directory, Calendar, or Member Tools?

AshtonDurrant

Post by AshtonDurrant »

Yes, I checked all 3 of those things and I can access all of them.

Return to “Church Account”