Contact Phone Number for Church Finance HQ

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Contact Phone Number for Church Finance HQ

Post by russellhltn »

123KSHafen wrote:Yesterday I made my monthly tithing donation online. I accidentally (fat fingered) entered one extra digit. Therefore, I need to correct my error. How do I do it without causing an overdraft or other problem with my banking account?
From the FAQS
I just submitted my donation request and noticed I made a mistake. How can I cancel my donation request?

As long as the Church hasn’t already processed your donation, you may still be able to cancel the donation request. You can cancel the donation request a few different ways: Click the x icon next to the donation that is still in “Processing” status, or click the donation, go to the yellow slip, and click the Cancel Donation Request button at the bottom of the slip. The donation request will be canceled and deleted from the system.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

russellhltn wrote:
123KSHafen wrote:Yesterday I made my monthly tithing donation online. I accidentally (fat fingered) entered one extra digit. Therefore, I need to correct my error. How do I do it without causing an overdraft or other problem with my banking account?
From the FAQS
I just submitted my donation request and noticed I made a mistake. How can I cancel my donation request?

As long as the Church hasn’t already processed your donation, you may still be able to cancel the donation request. You can cancel the donation request a few different ways: Click the x icon next to the donation that is still in “Processing” status, or click the donation, go to the yellow slip, and click the Cancel Donation Request button at the bottom of the slip. The donation request will be canceled and deleted from the system.
If the Church has already processed the donation, you'll need to get in contact with your ward clerk, who can contact the Global Service Department in your behalf.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
herisau

Post by herisau »

Am having my donations this year come straight out of my 401k is there a way to separate between tithing fast offerings etc
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

herisau wrote:Am having my donations this year come straight out of my 401k is there a way to separate between tithing fast offerings etc
Yes. See this page about Church Philanthropies and use the first set of instructions.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”