Missionary Phone support

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
salingk

Missionary Phone support

Post by salingk »

I have a phone that was used on my mission and I can't seem to get Maass360 off of it. I contacted my mission President and the techs and they said that I am not on the authorization so I should be able to uninstall it but I still can't. Please get back to me as soon as possible because the phone is a gift for my little sisters birthday!
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Missionary support

Post by lajackson »

salingk wrote:Please get back to me as soon as possible ...
This is a user-to-user forum. The fastest way to get assistance would be to have your clerk help you contact the Global Services Department. You should have received instructions from your mission on how to remove the limitation on your phone. If you have followed those instructions and they did not work, contact your clerk for GSD assistance.
Kambry.gardner

Post by Kambry.gardner »

I am currently serving a mission in the Canada Winnipeg mission. I am unable to receive group emails from my mission president. I receive emails from everyone else, and him (when I am the only recipient. But I don't get the mission wide emails from him.
Jetttimur1231

Post by Jetttimur1231 »

Hey everyone, I'm a missionary and my phone broke. I got my old personal phone from home, I have downloaded mass on it and it says that I need my email address which I put in and then it says I need a corporate ID does anyone know what the corporate ID is?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Missionary Phone support

Post by russellhltn »

I believe your mission office should have tech support. Or at the least, they can put you in contact with the right people.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Cmanrogers

Post by Cmanrogers »

Jetttimur1231 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:21 pm ...does anyone know what the corporate ID is?

See here: https://servicenow.churchofjesuschrist. ... 03604bcb22
Last edited by russellhltn on Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Password removed - this is a public forum.
Christian Rogers

Return to “General Discussions”