W-2

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Manwichman44

Re: W-2

Post by Manwichman44 »

I misplaced my W-2 and was employed a up until April of last year. is there any way I could find a copy?
davida777

Post by davida777 »

How do I get my w2s if I was a former employee and can’t get on the employee website?
Shae.Anderson

Post by Shae.Anderson »

My husband and I worked at the DI in Rexburg last year. We have since moved and have not received our w2. We can't seem to find a place to access them.
franstuff

Post by franstuff »

How do I get a copy of my W-2's for 2018 & 2019 to give to Washington State Unemployment?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

If you are a current Church employee, you can download the from the AtWork web site. If you are no longer a Church employee, you will need to contact the Global Services Department for assistance.
Brianne2

Post by Brianne2 »

I am a former Deseret employee that worked from last July to January (2019-2020). I never got my W2 in the mail because I changed addresses. Is there a way to find my W2 online?
tannettew

Post by tannettew »

My son was employed at DI last year until January of this year 2020 and never received his W-2 in the mail. With everything closed due to coronavirus, we can’t reach anyone anywhere in the church system who can give us any answers but we NEED to get his taxes filed. Can anyone help us connect with the right people?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

Brianne2 wrote:I am a former Deseret employee that worked from last July to January (2019-2020). I never got my W2 in the mail because I changed addresses. Is there a way to find my W2 online?
tannettew wrote:My son was employed at DI last year until January of this year 2020 and never received his W-2 in the mail. With everything closed due to coronavirus, we can’t reach anyone anywhere in the church system who can give us any answers but we NEED to get his taxes filed. Can anyone help us connect with the right people?
Did either of you happen to notice that the post immediately before your two posts answered your questions?
scgallafent wrote:If you are a current Church employee, you can download the from the AtWork web site. If you are no longer a Church employee, you will need to contact the Global Services Department for assistance.
ffalealo

Post by ffalealo »

I am also a former worker and I moved out the city for good. And I’m not sure how am I gon go to receive it. I don’t have have access too.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

ffalealo wrote:I am also a former worker and I moved out the city for good. And I’m not sure how am I gon go to receive it. I don’t have have access too.
Please refer back to this post from 09 Apr 2020 09:07:
scgallafent wrote:If you are a current Church employee, you can download the from the AtWork web site. If you are no longer a Church employee, you will need to contact the Global Services Department for assistance.

Return to “Church Account”