Printing Ward Directory

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
landbeck

Printing Ward Directory

Post by landbeck »

I saw an explanation several years old that gives the correct location of the Print Icon on the Ward Directory page. That's not my problem.

Everytime I, and every single one of the organization presidency members who have tried, select that icon, the pop-up menu for specifying the directory items to print appears, and then disappears less than one second later.

Is there a specific link I could use, or supply to others, to print the directory? The scope of what we can do on the LCR website is stunning, truly amazing, but some of the awful thresholds that thwart user interaction are incredibly frustrating.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Printing Ward Directory

Post by russellhltn »

landbeck wrote:Everytime I, and every single one of the organization presidency members who have tried, select that icon, the pop-up menu for specifying the directory items to print appears, and then disappears less than one second later.
Some have remarked that they had to disable a pop-up blocker to get certain things to work.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
landbeck

Re: Printing Ward Directory

Post by landbeck »

Any other ideas or work-arounds that anyone has found that work?

Like I said, the scope of what's possible on LCR is amazing. I just wish I could provide the folk around me an operation procedure or instruction document that could guide/instruct them to do all the things they'd allowed to do.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”