Lists not populated

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
skousond

Lists not populated

Post by skousond »

log on, I see my ward members, a few of the other wards members, maybe 10-15 names per ward, one ward in stake shows no info at all. Phone: Samsung Galaxy 10 plus note.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Lists not populated

Post by russellhltn »

What country? Some countries, such as the UK, have very strict privacy laws. It requires each family to opt-in before they appear to other members (other than leadership).

But other countries (like the US) are more lax and allow opt-out instead.

Based on your description, it sounds like you live in a country with strict privacy laws and everything is working as intended. If you want change, you'll have to ask the other members to opt-in, or change the laws in your country.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
pay07002

Post by pay07002 »

More help regarding this issue please! The same thing is happening with my Member Tools app. I have a Galaxy A10e and live in the US. My app hadn't been opening for weeks - it kept saying try again later then closing out. So finally this morning I deleted it and downloaded it again. Now I'm able to open the app, but only my ward directory populates. All other wards have 5 to 10 members listed. Restarting my phone and updating the app do not fix the issue. The ward lists aren't populating. Any advice???
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

pay07002 wrote:More help regarding this issue please!
Use the Contact Us link under Settings in the app to let the developers know that you are having a problem. This is a user-to-user forum that the developers rarely see. Sending the information through Contact Us will get the information about the problem to the folks who will be able to fix it.

Return to “Member Tools”