Scripture links now showing!

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
mstauff

Scripture links now showing!

Post by mstauff »

I don't know if this was newly updated today, or when, but scripture links from the gospel library app are now showing in the online gospel library! If any of the devs, PM's, SM's, etc. see this, THANK YOU!

It looks like you can create links between content now as well. I didn't actually test it, but the icon was there and when I clicked on it it brought up the whole online gospel library content to browse for content to link it to. So great to have that option online, so I don't have to pull out my phone to create the links when I'm studying on my computer. Also, super nice to have all the links I've added over the years finally showing up online as well.
mevans

Re: Scripture links now showing!

Post by mevans »

If first noticed the links option maybe two weeks ago, but when I tried it, it didn't work. Now that you mention it, I'll have to try it again and see if it works now.

I've been pasting URLs into my notes for a long time as my way of adding links. That method also lets me link to BYU speeches.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”