LDS Account Membership Record Numbers

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Aliekanu@

Re: LDS Account Membership Record Numbers

Post by Aliekanu@ »

Please Brother's and sisters help me to have assess my MLS church account the portal has not been allowed me for while now and I'm in a dilemma as for now please
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Aliekanu@ wrote:MLS church account the portal
Note that the portal uses your Church Account, which is NOT the same as the MLS login you use on the clerk computer.

Use the same account you use for Member Tools, Directory, Calendar, etc.

If that's not the issue, you'll need to call support.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
deedee19690

Post by deedee19690 »

I need find lds membership record number for [personal information removed]
Last edited by russellhltn on Wed May 27, 2020 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal information - this is a public forum
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

deedee19690 wrote:I need find lds membership record number for [personal information removed]
You'll need to talk to your ward clerk. No one here can get that for you.

If the year you posted is what I think it is, your parents might be able to see that information in the Member Tools app.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
tauamo.fea

Post by tauamo.fea »

I am trying to add my membership number to my account but can't.. No text message because I am here in American Samoa
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

tauamo.fea wrote:I am trying to add my membership number to my account but can't.. No text message because I am here in American Samoa
You have another account with your membership number on it.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

jonesrk wrote:
tauamo.fea wrote:I am trying to add my membership number to my account but can't.. No text message because I am here in American Samoa
You have another account with your membership number on it.
In that case, see the last paragraph of this post: viewtopic.php?f=92&t=30383#p187433
If you cannot recover your account using the email address or mobile phone number, you will need to contact your ward or branch clerk and ask them for information on how to contact the Global Services Department. You will then need to contact the GSD for assistance in recovering the account.
52nm

Post by 52nm »

I'mhaving the same problem as well. I have been messaging another member of my ward. Still we are messaging.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

52nm wrote:I'mhaving the same problem as well. I have been messaging another member of my ward. Still we are messaging.
Follow the instructions in the post just before yours.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Elizabbryson

Post by Elizabbryson »

My daughter created an account for herself that she deleted. When I went to set up her account it says her membership record has been deleted and we can’t set up a new account

Return to “Church Account”