Retrieving expired donation statements

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
rbegs06

Retrieving expired donation statements

Post by rbegs06 »

Is there a way to find expired annual donation statements?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Retrieving expired donation statements

Post by jdlessley »

Donation tax statements are available online for the past ten years. On the Donations page click the Official Tax Statement button, select the year , and then click the Generate Statement button. You could also ask your ward clerk to print any statements for the record retention period (past 3 years in U.S.) for you. Beyond that your only option is to have your ward clerk contact the GSD.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
kd7mha

Post by kd7mha »

As an assistant Ward Clerk I can only generate Member statements back 3 years from the LCR Finance page
There are 11 types of people. Those who understand Gray Code and those that don't.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

kd7mha wrote:As an assistant Ward Clerk I can only generate Member statements back 3 years from the LCR Finance page
Exactly.
Just as I posted:
jdlessley wrote:You could also ask your ward clerk to print any statements for the record retention period (past 3 years in U.S.) for you.
The first part of my post is for the individual members:
jdlessley wrote:Donation tax statements are available online for the past ten years.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
kd7mha

Post by kd7mha »

wow! I must need my eyes checked, every time I read the original post I saw 10 years in both parts
There are 11 types of people. Those who understand Gray Code and those that don't.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Yes, the ward clerk really got short-changed on this one for statement availability. [grin]

Return to “Reports and Forms”