Syncing bug/defect in member tools?

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
stein25

Syncing bug/defect in member tools?

Post by stein25 »

I and several others with whom I have talked have seen issues with the latest updates for member tools on the mobile app. Sometime when new records are transferred they will not show even after trying to perform a manual sync. Even more strange is that from time to time, the records of members in the ward who previously could be seen, mysteriously disappear from view within the mobile app directory view. Sign-ing off the application completely and logging back in seem to resolve these issues when they occur. I am a new Bishop, and the Bishops and other stake and ward leadership with whom I have spoken are those that have reported seeing it the most; I presume because they are the ones using the tools app most frequently. Have any others noticed this as well?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Syncing bug/defect in member tools?

Post by jdlessley »

stein25 wrote:Have any others noticed this as well?
Yes, but in the Android app. I won't discuss that here since this thread is for iOS device Member Tools.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”